<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/573127859492576761?origin\x3dhttp://pinkmarshmellowdreamz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
THIS IS MY WORLD, MY LIFE, MY SAY!
WELCOME



If you think you know me,
read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and
the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so click here
if you hate it.




Wednesday, June 11, 2008




Tuesday 10/6/2008

Today is an other new day for me. Again I woke up from my dream, n do my daily routine work before I set off for work. Mariam did not come for work today cos she goin back to school to chase after her principal for her cert. hahahah… (dunno if she have successfully gotten the thin tt she wan. ?????) Ya…Yesterday , I have bought myself a hairclip. It cost me $5.90.. Expensive la. But it looks nice on me , so it is worthy lor…


I and jas borrow our TL ‘s pass and use it to enter the cargo lift but to no available. After keep on fixing n banging onto the door, we den realise that our TL’s pass can only allow us to beep us in to the 23rd floor office… Alamak… At thet time ,we both look like a fool lor….Den we kept on laughing after we realized that. Jas n I fight over e MRT , jus to guess on wich directions and MRT track lanes will the next oncoming mrt will travel onto.Haizzzzz ….. Only we will do this kinda things ….. cos we are the LIANJELINAs Hahahahahahha….

Today is Bryan’s birthday , one of our SWCDC officers. He is a kind and helpful person..If you need help he will always be there n offer u help. If u r walkin with him towards a door, he will everytime take the initiative to open the door for u to let u walk first before he go first. He is such a gentleman…. Who be his GF will be veri fortunate la…. Congrates to e girl…. Let return to e topic: His birthdae:10th june. His friends bought him a cake to celebrate for him.. so lucky of him to have such good colleages!!
It is a chocolate mint flavour cake. He also offer us some of his cake to us .So good of him… so willin to share the cake with us (temp staff) . He did not look down on us. He treated us like human bein unlike those other OFFICERs…. Not Hairudin of cos…Sorrie for not introducing: He is our TL , nice, good-looking guy…) To me, he is a veri good TL. He finally kinda of “promoted” us from the 3rd floor to 23rd floor. But is still stuck in the filling room.

Okie ,I feelin tired nw….. I tink I will end here …. Wait forward for my nxt entry…. I will update ASAP….



Monday 9th june 2008

In the morning , I have taken a few pictures of the DOLLY family.


The DOLLY family consist of 7 dolls. They look cute right. Btw, they are not named DOLLY family, it is just that when I arrange them in order to take a photo ,and so coincident , the pictures give me a thought :They looks like a family. That’s why I named them DOLLY family lor…… I also got take a photo which represent me jas,mar and our TL…. See below….



I nw in a rush so I will blog till here .Bye bye….


Loves
Jeslin



writtern @7:50 AM