SpeCiAl FriEndS
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
I almost forget to introduce my 3 good friends in SWCDC. They brings laughter and alots of funny incidents to me to add in some entries in my blog n diary really wan to thank them a lot….
Siti Mariam Bte Saiful Haireen
Jasmine Sujatha d/o Jaya Kumar
Braden Wong Hong Long

Firstly let me intro u : Siti Mariam Bte Saiful Haireen…..
Jasmine n I normally call her Mariam instead of Siti cos she say abit funny…So we listen to her lor let her happy… But now we were more closer to each other tt we only jus call her “ Mar” tt all….. She n Jasmine r from Millenium(IM) Goin to uni soon…. In school their ECA is Drama Society n Mar is the president of the drama society. I am so proud of her. Wen I or jas is sad she immediately will noe, den she will come and comfort n cheer us up She will not give up cheerin us up, until she can see a smile on ur face… I can see tt she is a one who u can seek for help. If you was bullied by others,she will stand up for u instead of hidin one side.Eg. At work, our jobscope is to arrange e files for tt moment only. Actually we do till so tidy but those stupid, idiot officers backstab us n tell our TL tt we jus anyhow arrange the files.. Jasmine n I dun really dare to fight back it is only tt mariam fight back,she scold back at the officers n tell our TL the truth.(I do feel pitiful for our TL ,but nw is more closer to him instead of callin him our TL we call him ATOK… Hee Heee….)
Siti Mariam Bte Saiful Haireen
Jasmine Sujatha d/o Jaya Kumar
Braden Wong Hong Long

Firstly let me intro u : Siti Mariam Bte Saiful Haireen…..
Jasmine n I normally call her Mariam instead of Siti cos she say abit funny…So we listen to her lor let her happy… But now we were more closer to each other tt we only jus call her “ Mar” tt all….. She n Jasmine r from Millenium(IM) Goin to uni soon…. In school their ECA is Drama Society n Mar is the president of the drama society. I am so proud of her. Wen I or jas is sad she immediately will noe, den she will come and comfort n cheer us up She will not give up cheerin us up, until she can see a smile on ur face… I can see tt she is a one who u can seek for help. If you was bullied by others,she will stand up for u instead of hidin one side.Eg. At work, our jobscope is to arrange e files for tt moment only. Actually we do till so tidy but those stupid, idiot officers backstab us n tell our TL tt we jus anyhow arrange the files.. Jasmine n I dun really dare to fight back it is only tt mariam fight back,she scold back at the officers n tell our TL the truth.(I do feel pitiful for our TL ,but nw is more closer to him instead of callin him our TL we call him ATOK… Hee Heee….)
Secondly is Jasmine Sujatha d/o Jaya Kumar…..

Jasmine is also from Millenium(IM) Goin to uni soon…. She is in good term with mariam due of know each other earlier than me.To me,she is a happy-go-lucky and cheerful girl. Well-spoken and claim tt she is the cutest thing in SWCDC ( Our workin place).She will always there to help you . Her ECA is also Drama Society but not as higher rank as Mariam. Ya…Forget to say somethin .She is a counselor in her school.
Tt why I dare to say tt she is a fren where u can confess ur problem to.Dun tink tt only Jasmine can do tis Mariam also can do it….So dun look down on her…
I am so grateful to god tt I get to noe both of them…Thank God a lot…
If wan to get to know them in details, go to my LINKS corner n click on
“ THE LIANJELINAS “.Tis Blog belongs to the three of us….. Do enjoy seein it…:P
Lastly is Braden Wong Hong Long …..
To me, I can see tt he is actually a quiet guy but dun really like to approach people ,but tis only happen if you r a stranger to him.If u are close to him, you will see his REAL person.He will start to disturb u,make fun of u . He is a humorous person who will make u laugh (may b sometime will laugh till u cry…)But he got mood swings easily. If he have problem ,he will jus kept it all to himself in his heart,not sharing with us…We are his friends and r willin to lend him a helpin hand. That is wad Friends are for…. Dun u agree? But I can understand la, cos mayb he tink tt it is his personal problems n dun wish to share (confidential ba.) so all we can do is to leave him alone for awhile to let him sort out first… He can be a veri great friend if he did not get mood swings easily… It is jus the stupid “mood swings” problems that made him minus marks la. Btw forget say tt he is also from Boon lay secondary School. Can say tt he is my junor.
If wan to get to know Mariam N Jasmine in details go to e LINKS and click on
“ THE LIANJELINAS “.Tis Blog belongs to the three of us….. Do enjoy seein it…:P
If wan to get to know Braden , click on “ Brady Lamb” (We r the ones who give him tis funny name.)
Loves
Jeslin
