<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/573127859492576761?origin\x3dhttp://pinkmarshmellowdreamz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
THIS IS MY WORLD, MY LIFE, MY SAY!
WELCOME



If you think you know me,
read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and
the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so click here
if you hate it.




LUNCH!!!!!
Saturday, June 28, 2008



26th June 2008

Countdown…3,2,1….da,da!!!! My assignment will end in 2 dae time. Have to say bye bye to my fellow colleagues. I have been workin in SWCDC in Jurong JTC Summit for exactly 10 months. I dun believe myself tt I had been in the company for such a long time . I believe time fly quickly tt why ppl say TIME is PRECIOUS…..

Today, Mr Hairudin treat Mariam, jasmine n me lunch.We have our lunch at KFC.We chat while we eat. We have a fun time there.We chat bout our futre goals.For me, I am goin to take Hotel Management in BMC or MDIS.For Mariam ,She is headin to UK for further studies.For Jasmine , she is headin towards NIE(path to be a teacher in future.)Mr hairudin told us tt actually durin he is ard our age ,he wan to be a PE ( Physical Education) teacher. We are stunned after hearin tis. But after a few seconds, we broke into laughter.He ask why laugh?We immediately answer back that he does looks like a PE teacher cos he looks like he may get bully by people at anytime. (maybe of his lookin, an innocent-lookin boy..)By the way CONGRATULATION to u ,Mr Hairudin.Cos heard that you have been promoted.(how I noe cos your chop have change from MANAGER to AG SENIOR MANAGER)haha….:p

I also get to noe that Mr Hairudin graduated from Hong Kah Secondary School.And so concidently, my younger sister also graduated form that school. But comfirm dunno each other as my sister only entered school at Year 2002.

In e chat, Mr Hairudin tell us bout the incentives in workin in a government place. Quite attractive lei….He told us that e company had once send him to India for ard 1 week( if I did not hear wrongly).

Lastly, A big THANK YOU for treatin us lunch…. I did enjoyed it….

Time to say bye bye again……


Loves
Jeslin












writtern @7:45 AM