<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/573127859492576761?origin\x3dhttp://pinkmarshmellowdreamz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
THIS IS MY WORLD, MY LIFE, MY SAY!
WELCOME



If you think you know me,
read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and
the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so click here
if you hate it.




An important person in family...
Wednesday, June 18, 2008









25th May 2008










As I have introduced my fellow friends, but e most important thin is tt I have not introduce my sista…She is important cos she is one of my family….

My beloved Sista: Alicia Li GuiZhen ( girl at e left)

She is my younger sista.I am 3 yo older than her. But if u take a look at both of us, u will tink tt she is my elder sista cos some of my relatives n friends cos she look mature. But I think it is jus her HAIR , makin her look older… she so pissed off lor… ( of cos one ma, where got girls wan ppl to guess her age wich does not tally . If age given is younger than okie la if older I think something might happen to e person ba…) Alicia is nw studying ICT ( Information Communication Technology) in NGEE ANN POLY , 3rd year already… Goin to graduate soon. So fast…She is veri helpful ,n mature …cos I noe her well (of cos la , my sista lei everydae see each other one ma) In real life , I take her as my younger sista , but at home I treat her like my elder sista..Cos she everytime say I looks veri chidish lor, does not look like 22 tis year.. She took great care of me, if I am emo-ing ,she will come n ask me wad have happen…I still remember once I am sick ( doctor got give me MC but I act like I veri fit die die also want to go 2 work ,she have no choice n jus tell me to be careful n she wan me msg her back to noe tt I have reached my workin place safely. Such a caring girl…In tis world where can find …in my house lor.. Heee….ka na sia….. How Alicia Like tis can ? intro u until like tt …Like a bit to over hor… But never mind la……



I gg nw feelin tired le …….Bye Bye




Loves
Jeslin



30th May 2008








Hi , I come to blog bout Alicia’s 19th birthday… Btw her birthday falls on 30th May… I bought her an online tube dress. It is red in color with small white poker-dots on it . It cost me quite a bomb…( I tink it jus apply on me only: expensive I mean) Original price is ard $20 ++ but I still have to pay for the shippin fee lastly e total cost price is ard $30…no I am so scared to buy online thins unless I really like e item den I may consider buyin it………. Lets go back to e topic: Ya… Alicai’s birthdae….. Other than buyin her the dress , I also promise her to buy her a birthdae.I bought it from Prima Deli.It is called Strawberry Classic wich cost me $22.80. But it is okie with me la cos celebrate birthday confirm must have birthday cake one ma… I wan her to remember how she celebrate her birthday tis year . A memorable one…..Ya almost forgot, my dear dear mar n jas have also bought gift for Alicia. Such a cute one. She Say Thank You to Both of U. Thanks Halle Strawberry n Angelina Cholie .. Do enjoy e cake tt Alicia have save for u all… Eat it till e last bite….Also mus “cup cup” into ur stomach……

I wan to go to my lala land to meet my future prince charmin...Heeeee

Loves

Jeslin



writtern @7:57 AM