<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/573127859492576761?origin\x3dhttp://pinkmarshmellowdreamz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
THIS IS MY WORLD, MY LIFE, MY SAY!
WELCOME



If you think you know me,
read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and
the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so click here
if you hate it.




FeeLinG Sad N GuiLty
Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wad is FRIENDSHIP??

Actually till nw I still dun understand….


To me, I treasure most is:
KiNSHiP……. ………………den

FRiENdSHiP
………………den

CAREER or LOVE RELATIONSHIP…..

I noe u all will wan to noe why I place FRIENDSHIP as th 2nd thin I most treasure instead of placin CAREER or LOVE RELATIONSHIP in its place rite??? I tink tt u all will ask tt if u did not have a career in tis society, I tink u will not able to survive ba…and for love relationship , it is romantic n should go and experience it n u will noe… but I dun tink so…

Nw I give u my answer…. Before u get involve in a career or love relationship, both categories, their main key point is friends….

In career category, u will have to get to noe more friends before u can start business or workin in accompany …. As for love relationship , I tink I dun explain u all also noe rite… ( as love relationship r always start from friends….Hee Hee……)

Btw, I bring u all back to wad happen to me todae….

Todae , we knock off from work without telling braden. We jus go off by ourselves. I feel very bad for leavin him alone…Feelin veri guilty… (As for those fren who noe me will noe tt I am actually a soft-hearted girl) so I may started to blame myself ba… my friends confirm will say I siao one….

If I am braden, I will feel veri disappointed with my friends and maybe start to tink tt actuaaly they r not tt trust-worthy…..for jus leavin me alone at e counter waitin patiently for them to do finish their stuff and knock off frm work n go home together.It looks like i am bein treated like a fool….(Mar ,Jas dun get agitated wen see tis, cos I jus write wad I will tink if I was him only okie…. Calm down…..) And tis is why.i am still blamin myself for not waitin for him…..I dun wish to lose a fren jus becos of tis cos it is not worthy la….( It happen before to me in primary sch, it is a very painful experience. Cos she is my best friend. I have lost her forever. Did not kept in contact for past few years already. She is the one who do nasty thin to me. Althought she is my best friend she have betray me.. I cant forgive her at tt time but nw I regretted…)



It is sad when people you noe
Become people u knew
Wen u can walkrite past someone like u were
Never friends
How u used to b able to talk for hours
N nw u can barely look at them
It takes a long time to grow an old fren..
So do treasure it…..


Let go back to e topic:

But we do not mean it….But my gal fren totally do not agreed with me. They say he keep on givin his attitude and the most important thin is he take us for granted….
For example:
Todae ,we decided to eat at the hahal food court but only got braden say he dun wan. Instead of negotiate with us nicely, he say “ I go eat at JEC foodcourt , U all go eat urself.”We were stunned wen we heard.But it is okie with us, first few sec is stunned but nxt sec we will tink tt it is jus nothing. Tis is not the first itme he did tis already. We also dunno wad have happen to him… but we jus let him be …may be he jus wan to b alone for awhile..but u can obviously see tt he is givin his attitude…. But we r get use to it….Okie letting dun talk bout tis anymore, or if I kept on typin ,I may feel even guilty n bad…..

Let dun discuss such a tense subject,let me ask u ppl a question:

There it goes:
If in tis world there is only 1 thin tt u can only choose to eat wad is tt?( it is a multiple choice question)

Bread
Seafood
Noodles
Cake
Rice
( Caution: if u have not pick a choice , it will not be fun if u see the ans…):P:P:P so tink carefully before u scoll down…. There come the answer:…….



Bread –A person who is LOYAL in everythin especially love. (So Good)
Seafood—A person who FLIRT around…(OMG)
Noodles—A person who dare to LOVE and HATE.(So scare)
Cake— A person who dare to LOVE but CANT GET OVER EASILY. (So sad)
Rice—A person who NO ONE ADMIRE .(Veri Pitiful lei)

Dun feel sad if you u choose e “RICE”…. Cos I also dunno it is true anot. I heard from my sister.N I post it up is to make u all feel relax n have fun playin with it only… N nothing else … I will write till here…Bye Bye!!!



Loves,
Jeslin

writtern @7:00 AM