<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/573127859492576761?origin\x3dhttp://pinkmarshmellowdreamz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
THIS IS MY WORLD, MY LIFE, MY SAY!
WELCOME



If you think you know me,
read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and
the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so click here
if you hate it.




Thursday, June 19, 2008

16th June 2008

I luv my NOKIA 6300 phone........

Dunno why i suddenly wan to talk bout my handphone. Its is a NOKIA phone.Model :nokia 6300. Quite silm. I loves my phone as i have jus bought it last year only cos my old handphone have gone hey-wired...


siao already...It cost me bout $300++...quite expensive to me....But worthy la 4 my own use only...

Bout IT Fair:


scene to
My fellow friend mariam went to e IT Fair on sundae. She tell me there was packed with


ppl.someone aalso dare to step on her feets..She veri e pissed off lor....She help me to buy a 1 GB thumbdrive for only $10... Such a good deal. And too, a 1 GB phone mermory card cos my stupid phone it come along a mermory card wich contain 128MB.where got spaces for me to put photos n musics. I am a person who loves to take photos where ever i go. Jus to capture those beautiful kept in my memories . Thank You very much to Mariam.....


1 GB mermory card 1 GB thumbdrive





Loves
Jeslin

writtern @6:49 AM