<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/573127859492576761?origin\x3dhttp://pinkmarshmellowdreamz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
THIS IS MY WORLD, MY LIFE, MY SAY!
WELCOME



If you think you know me,
read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and
the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so click here
if you hate it.




Why Love is about ???
Monday, May 26, 2008

Haloooo….. I am tis blog’s owner: JesLiN .!!! I only started tis blog a few daes ago. So tis is e first time I blog in my blog page…. So happy reading…..
Here my blog goes..:

I would like to share tis some-sorted of poems with u.it goes like tis:

Love is e person u tink wen no one is ard.
Love is a smile wich makes ur dae worth livin
Love is e look in ur eyes wen our eyes meet
Love is e happiness I feel wen I am ard u
Love is sweet as honey but hurts like a thorn

To me ,I tink tt love is like miracle.Y? Bcos it can make u smile and maybe after a few secs u maybe cryin like a piece of shit. But I tink love mus exist in tis world cos if there is no love , it means tt livin in tis world is meaningless. Dun u agree with me???

Loves
Jeslin

writtern @7:07 PM