No OnE iN tIS WorLd NotIcE mE
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Somethin I would like to share with u again……
Here’s a story of a girl,
Living in a lonely world
A hidden note. A secret crush,
A little boy who talk too much.
Well, I am standing in the crowd.
And when you smile. I check you out.
But you dun even noe my name.
You are too busy playing games.
And I want you to noe,
If you lose ur way
I won’t let you go.
If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?
If I bit my lips,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?
To wad I noe ard 70% of girls will like to b involved in a relationship including me,of cos!!!Mayb,50% of 70% of girl will take e initiative to ask those guys they like for numbers, but for the 20% of 70% of girls will only wait for guys to approach them first…
For those frens who noe me confirm noe wich category I falls in rite , of cos is e waitin for e guys lor… haizzzz. It is not tt I dun dare, it is jus tt it is kinda shy n embrassment of askin guys for numbers rite…. I can say tt I am a person tt if I see a guy I like , I will jus like him inside my heart without telling anyone else… I dun even dare to take e initiative to talk to him lor…
Tis kinda incident do happened b4 lor….. I like a guy wen I was in Sec 1 and of cos he, himself dunno la…. I tink I have almost like him for almost 5 years already. One dae I jus dunno y I blur tis important secret to my best fren.So stupid of me….Big mouth la…..and there comes the darkest nitemares in my life..I cant believe tt my fren have did tis .One dae ,after recess,we take e stairs back to our classroom ,my fren saw e guy I like n she shouted out his name , he turned his head back n looked at me n my fren… at tt time i suppose to feel happy cos he finally got take a look of me but instead of happy ,I am feelin veri , veri ,veri e PAISEH lor…4 ard 2 weeks I did not talk to my fren lor…. I jus wan to kept tis secret in my heart till I leave tis school.But after tis incident, I always cant concentrate well on my studies … and mayb bcos of tis incident,I became even more less confidence in myself ,so I fall into category wich is girls who will only wait for guys to approach them first…
I believe tt u should find a person who loves u e most instead of lovin and carin for e person cos tis will b veri tiring……u all better believed me.i am nw telling u all e truth…dun believe. (if u dare , u try out) it may hurt ur feelin after tt….so till nw I am still available…. Althought it is abit sad, but it is not e end of e world for me…I still have e chance to get to noe more guys and girls fren ….. So ppl do notice n talk to me , I am some where in e crowd …. Thanksss. MuHahahahaahahahaha…..:P:P:P:P:P
Loves
Jeslin
